Thank you in advance for your continued business. I recently purchased the shop from Marvin. Would like to thank him for trusting me with the business he built and wish him the best in his next endeavor.
I’d like to introduce myself. Tom Marshall. I am an ASE Certified Mechanic. I have been keeping cars on the road for 30 years. I have worked diligently, through schooling and personal training experience, to advance in knowledge and skill in the automotive repair field. I have worked in several different shops in Whatcom county. I also spent many years at Lynden Door repairing and maintaining machinery as well as engineering, constructing, and programming automated machine lines. I’m great at diagnostics and thinking outside the box. I hope you will bring your car in for maintenance and repair as necessary. I work on all makes and models. I have the help of my son, Jay, who is also a terrific mechanic with more than 10 years experience in auto repair shops. Jay started out working in a shop when he was just 17 and worked his way from lot sweeper to valued mechanic with quite a following of customers who trust his work. For the last three years, he has been the lead technician in a very busy local shop.
Ben is remaining as a valued team member. I look forward to getting to know him better. Zak is moving out of state and we wish him the best in his future adventures with Rosie. I also bring along my wife, Kris, who has a background in bookkeeping and customer service.
Come on in, grab a cookie, say hello.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.